Sam Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Isnt this topic the same as mine? http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24345&view=getnewpost Not bothered, I just want the biggest topic on the site Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
suhail97 Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 I just want the biggest topic on the site Just get a woman to make 1 post and you'll soon have 1000s of posts ChalkyGirl 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Funny how whenever I mention E46zone on there someone reads it, yet I have nearly as many posts as I have on here so there are a few to go through.... ah well... I couldn't care. You're guaging this from people mentioning one post you've made on there? I think you're flattering yourself to be honest. Isnt this topic the same as mine? http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24345&view=getnewpost Not bothered, I just want the biggest topic on the site I got moaned at for posting random off topic stuff in there. I posted a link to a random news story and someone said something like "That's not trivial, and it's not about your life. Why post it here?". Bunny's thread has it's place Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sam Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 You're guaging this from people mentioning one post you've made on there? I think you're flattering yourself to be honest. I got moaned at for posting random off topic stuff in there. I posted a link to a random news story and someone said something like "That's not trivial, and it's not about your life. Why post it here?". Bunny's thread has it's place Damnit, I suppose you're 2172 post behind Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SamN Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Some random off topic-ness.. Does anyone follow 'Just Stance' on facebook? They post up some epic cars! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GAZ 2617 Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Off topic- Did bimmer bitch post her weekend modelling shoot yet? That'll occupy the troops for a while. Obviously so we can check lighting levels and shutter speeds for her... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 I will do To be honest, it seems odd people are bitching in here. Not only is there 3 other threads of people bitching, there's a 'site suggestion' section people can use Wow, I wish it wasn't only Wednesday. I need a day off! No holiday left this year until Jan so I need to make do with weekends I've got 9.75 left. You can have my 0.75 mate Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Going to try to blag another threesome at the weekend Yeehaa Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
R888SER Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Going to try to blag another threesome at the weekend Yeehaa Whaa!? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Whaa!? They're not all they're cracked up to be. Having to talk to two women afterwards? Long! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted November 9, 2011 Author Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 They're not all they're cracked up to be. Having to talk to two women afterwards? Long! Wrong! You leave them to chat to eachother Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Going to try to blag another threesome at the weekend Yeehaa he didnt say 2 women though, did he Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Wrong! You leave them to chat to eachother Then get bitched at twice as much for leaving he didnt say 2 women though, did he Ahahahaha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Is it just me, or has this off topic thread gone off the original topic? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 rob which 1 is you, and which 1 is the other fella, lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 rob which 1 is you, and which 1 is the other fella, lol Amazing! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted November 9, 2011 Author Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Is it just me, or has this off topic thread gone off the original topic? Thats beauty of it, its off topic so it doesn't matter Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 rob which 1 is you, and which 1 is the other fella, lol PMSL Yeah Rob, who's playing the lady for the evening? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Hasn't this thread been created specifically for Trickster to post in? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted November 9, 2011 Author Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 Can we put a Ban on him from this thread? lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 he's gone quiet now anyway i think lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted November 9, 2011 Report Share Posted November 9, 2011 i think it's the best place for him. He can answer his own posts ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...