Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Pretty much finished the nursery! Cot bed built, wardrobes built... & sore back :lol:

Only 5 weeks left. :)

that'll soon fly mate, i built our nursery over a weekend 7 weeks before joe was due, then he arrived 5 weeks early

he must have knew id finished, lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bunny that pizza looks bloody moist !! :)

lol dude it was lush! I went over to the pizza counter and i asked if i could request one and she gave me a clip board, so i was ticking away at loads of toppings, BBQ base 14" , it weighed alot too :lol: but for £4.20 it was a bargain and tasted soo soo good! :) I didn't eat it all though lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that'll soon fly mate, i built our nursery over a weekend 7 weeks before joe was due, then he arrived 5 weeks early

he must have knew id finished, lol

Bet your glad you done it early... Hope he was okay being 5 weeks early?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bet your glad you done it early... Hope he was okay being 5 weeks early?

aye he was in special care for a few weeks as the reason he came early was due to an infection. that was 11 month ago, and there is no stopping him now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been looking for coilovers for a while now but even the budget coilovers for a Mazda 3 are £300. I think I'll wait till the stock suspension starts to fail then replace them for some mid range coilovers 'cause there's only £200 or so difference between the JOM coilovers and stuff like AP coilovers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been looking for coilovers for a while now but even the budget coilovers for a Mazda 3 are £300. I think I'll wait till the stock suspension starts to fail then replace them for some mid range coilovers 'cause there's only £200 or so difference between the JOM coilovers and stuff like AP coilovers

Never actually seen your Mazda. Pics?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Never actually seen your Mazda. Pics?

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31970

I want to fit an MPS front bumper and grill if I can ever find anything. Some MPS or RX8 wheels, coilovers, this boot spoiler, an ice install (already have components + amp), maybe an MPS interior (again, hard to find) or recaros if I can find anything in budget, and I think I'll be done lol

Aiming for something like this:

5310751796_1dc68bf7e7_b.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...