PeterH Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 I think I need help. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 I think I need help. i wouldn't worry, Ricky will some smash that ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Just got invited along to race at Daytona with some F3 drivers. Had I not been in agony with my back, I'd have been all over that! :'( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted February 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Just got invited along to race at Daytona with some F3 drivers. Had I not been in agony with my back, I'd have been all over that! :'( Ibubrophen and rest and and an ice pack to lay on. I just got back from gym and i'm f**ked! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aly Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Wife is now 4 days overdue.. She's hard work atm! Little shame... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duracell Bunny Posted February 28, 2012 Author Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Wife is now 4 days overdue.. She's hard work atm! Little shame... Lay her down stand on chair jump on stomach POW! Baby will fly out! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aly Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 I'll be a brave man if I could get past step 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 They should call the roofs on convertible cars 'foreskins', because when you pull it back it reveals the bell end underneath. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 They should call the roofs on convertible cars 'foreskins', because when you pull it back it reveals the bell end underneath. Dont want to know what you were thinking of when that idea popped into your head! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jay. Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 That is a great analogy James Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Unfortunately, I didn't come up with that. I stole it off Sickepedia. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jay. Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 It's a goodun. You wouldn't like my latest Facebook update :s Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrimja Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Why? Lol. Don't think I have you on FB do I? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SamN Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 They should call the roofs on convertible cars 'foreskins', because when you pull it back it reveals the bell end underneath. funny, despite it making me a bell end! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jay. Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Why? Lol. Don't think I have you on FB do I? I dunno add me! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 I dunno add me! "TrannyJay_69" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jay. Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 Hilarious as ever pikey Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 They should call the roofs on convertible cars 'foreskins', because when you pull it back it reveals the bell end underneath. "TrannyJay_69" Hahahahahaha! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blair Posted February 28, 2012 Report Share Posted February 28, 2012 This thread makes me want an akrapovic for my S1000... completely pointless lol, the thing terrifies me as it is! A proper exhaust Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted March 1, 2012 Report Share Posted March 1, 2012 My face hurts. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted March 1, 2012 Report Share Posted March 1, 2012 They should call the roofs on convertible cars 'foreskins', because when you pull it back it reveals the bell end underneath. i love my foreskin Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted March 1, 2012 Report Share Posted March 1, 2012 I dont have one Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jay. Posted March 1, 2012 Report Share Posted March 1, 2012 I had 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
paulyb Posted March 1, 2012 Report Share Posted March 1, 2012 I've never had one Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted March 1, 2012 Report Share Posted March 1, 2012 Just found out my 12 year old daughter has been wearing fake tan on her legs. She said they were a 'bit pale'. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...