Jay. Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 Skoda??? Where u been Jay Czechoslovakia? I'm a reformed VAG lover :-) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ben Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 'dada' 'beer' would have been a winner! ;-) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 Damn right. That's next weeks lesson E46 Convertible Imola Red Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
suhail97 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 Fooked ankle means I can't drive or walk to the shops and the missus thinks I'm an alcoholic so won't buy me any! ! Tesco home delivery FTW! I bet a few cheeky beers will mix nicely with your painkillers too Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 (edited) Tesco home delivery FTW! I bet a few cheeky beers will mix nicely with your painkillers too Great idea. think of the points E46 Convertible Imola Red Edited September 5, 2012 by siffion Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 Needs a drop. Sacrilege! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 I'm a reformed VAG lover :-) Don't worry, we all get confused from time to time RickyZ, Chimp Choker and Aidan316i 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 Don't worry, we all get confused from time to time quote of the day funny as f**k Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
X-Man Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 So last night had one of those moments that makes you glad you wore your special pants. M40 to M25 North, I'm following a Corsa that is either a) a bell-end; or b ) got their driving license out of a cracker; or both As we move off the M40 slip road the lane divides into two around a lovely long sweeping curve except Corsa boy wants both lanes and uses the brake/turn/brake/turn technique to negotiate this easy right-hander. So I'm unable to get past as he's clearly trying to block me and I'm getting a little frustrated but don't want to undertake or risk him piling into the side of me!!! As we get to the M25, I decide he's better off behind me so I start to overtake moving from lane 1 to lane 4, except so does Corsa boy and I can see him and his mates looking for me and laughing. Fed up with this I gun it into Lane 4 easily whipping past him, getting the finger from him and the rest of the 16 year olds in the car. This takes me (just-ish) past 70mph and I'm about to move back into Lane3 because there's a car approaching quite quickly from behind except I can't as there's now too much traffic. I speed up a little so as not to slow matey boy down but as he gets close.........he lights up the blue strobes and flashes me B*gger, b*ll*cks, etc, etc, could this be my first speeder for ages? NO, massive result as he sails on past giving me the thumbs up for moving out of his way so quickly Corsa boi tried his best to keep up but even at 70 (ish) he was soon history the spotty little tw@t! And, why the flying fcuk do people drive in Lane 3 of 4 on an otherwise empty motorway???? I spent most of the rest of the journey moving from Lane 1, out to Lane 4 and then back again just to pass these idiots!!!!! Chimp Choker 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RickyZ Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 And, why the flying fcuk do people drive in Lane 3 of 4 on an otherwise empty motorway???? I spent most of the rest of the journey moving from Lane 1, out to Lane 4 and then back again just to pass these idiots!!!!! So Corsa boi thinks he's a police car, I'd have reported him As for lane idiots I just drive in lane 1, if its clear keep going, its much safer than changing across all 3 lanes each time. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 So Corsa boi thinks he's a police car, I'd have reported him Have you been skim reading again? Wash, X-Man, Aidan316i and 3 others 6 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RickyZ Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Have you been skim reading again? No but def mis-understanding lol just re-read it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 No but def mis-understanding lol just re-read it Also known as skim reading. mintimperial, Wash, Frobius and 3 others 6 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 So last night had one of those moments that makes you glad you wore your special pants. M40 to M25 North, I'm following a Corsa that is either a) a bell-end; or b ) got their driving license out of a cracker; or both As we move off the M40 slip road the lane divides into two around a lovely long sweeping curve except Corsa boy wants both lanes and uses the brake/turn/brake/turn technique to negotiate this easy right-hander. So I'm unable to get past as he's clearly trying to block me and I'm getting a little frustrated but don't want to undertake or risk him piling into the side of me!!! As we get to the M25, I decide he's better off behind me so I start to overtake moving from lane 1 to lane 4, except so does Corsa boy and I can see him and his mates looking for me and laughing. Fed up with this I gun it into Lane 4 easily whipping past him, getting the finger from him and the rest of the 16 year olds in the car. This takes me (just-ish) past 70mph and I'm about to move back into Lane3 because there's a car approaching quite quickly from behind except I can't as there's now too much traffic. I speed up a little so as not to slow matey boy down but as he gets close.........he lights up the blue strobes and flashes me B*gger, b*ll*cks, etc, etc, could this be my first speeder for ages? NO, massive result as he sails on past giving me the thumbs up for moving out of his way so quickly Corsa boi tried his best to keep up but even at 70 (ish) he was soon history the spotty little tw@t! And, why the flying fcuk do people drive in Lane 3 of 4 on an otherwise empty motorway???? I spent most of the rest of the journey moving from Lane 1, out to Lane 4 and then back again just to pass these idiots!!!!! result mate as for corsa boi all he has in life is the M40/M25 slip road still a spotty t**t though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RickyZ Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Also known as skim reading. Not really lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frobius Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Totally is! mintimperial, Mikey and Wash 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Not really lol People seem to like my comments and not yours so I guess that really is the answer. Blair, Wash, mintimperial and 1 other 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RickyZ Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Seems you are a man of the people SW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Seems you are a man of the people SW Not really, I just tell it as it is and not try and b******t everyone ! SamN 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChalkyGirl Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChalkyGirl Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Not really, I just tell it as it is and not try and b******t everyone ! Awwww I've missed this place Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChalkyGirl Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Went to see a fit mechanic about my wheel baring, it wasn't my wheel baring, said fit mechanic fixed whatever it was n I perved over him Layin under my car while his brother layed under the other side checking my exhaust for me... Mental image stored for the w**k bank happy Chalky! Blair 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Went to see a fit mechanic about my wheel baring, it wasn't my wheel baring, said fit mechanic fixed whatever it was n I perved over him Layin under my car while his brother layed under the other side checking my exhaust for me... Mental image stored for the w**k bank happy Chalky! Pics or it didn't happen E46 Convertible Imola Red Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 Surprised DK even knows UBMW is next weekend due to his skim-tastic thread viewing! Blair 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CliffThomson Posted September 6, 2012 Report Share Posted September 6, 2012 WB Chalkygirl.... We've missed you too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...