RickyZ Posted August 29, 2012 Report Share Posted August 29, 2012 (edited) I just saw this linked to on another forum I'm on. If any northereners wanted to go along I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated. http://bbs.scoobynet...lease-help.html I'm gonna start a topic for that, words fail me as to how you would cope :( Edited August 29, 2012 by Trickster Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaz Posted August 29, 2012 Report Share Posted August 29, 2012 I'm gonna start a topic for that, words fail me as to how you would cope :( I've already started one in the Meets section dude. Hope a few of the northerners can make it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RickyZ Posted August 29, 2012 Report Share Posted August 29, 2012 I've already started one in the Meets section dude. Hope a few of the northerners can make it. Haha I saw, nw Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SamN Posted August 29, 2012 Report Share Posted August 29, 2012 So sad Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lee131 Posted August 29, 2012 Report Share Posted August 29, 2012 well ill take my scooby! RickyZ and Jay. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
suhail97 Posted September 1, 2012 Report Share Posted September 1, 2012 Is the cayman taken as a serious Porsche or like the boxster seen as a poor 911 alternative? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted September 1, 2012 Report Share Posted September 1, 2012 I quite like it, wouldn't buy one though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aidan316i Posted September 1, 2012 Report Share Posted September 1, 2012 Is the cayman taken as a serious Porsche or like the boxster seen as a poor 911 alternative? Its a Coxster as JC calls it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wash Posted September 1, 2012 Report Share Posted September 1, 2012 Mint's car being broken for parts? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180963632305?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1414 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mintimperial Posted September 2, 2012 Report Share Posted September 2, 2012 Mint's car being broken for parts? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180963632305?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1414 Dont do that to me wash... I still care. And its not my old car. Looks similar but different enough! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wash Posted September 2, 2012 Report Share Posted September 2, 2012 Dont do that to me wash... I still care. And its not my old car. Looks similar but different enough! Looks so similar to yours Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
suhail97 Posted September 2, 2012 Report Share Posted September 2, 2012 I think all 4 arches on the car have started bubbling now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lee131 Posted September 2, 2012 Report Share Posted September 2, 2012 bored but its too grey out to clean the car properly Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted September 3, 2012 Report Share Posted September 3, 2012 Bought this this morning I joke, it was in the hospital car park Wash 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 3, 2012 Report Share Posted September 3, 2012 Good to see our taxes that pay for the NHS being spent correctly at last. Lol E46 Convertible Imola Red Aidan316i 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aly Posted September 3, 2012 Report Share Posted September 3, 2012 R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan... ben 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Navare Posted September 3, 2012 Report Share Posted September 3, 2012 R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan... A real shocker and only 54....damn shame N. Mikey 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 4, 2012 Report Share Posted September 4, 2012 54 no age. Like the drink but just not spelt the same. E46 Convertible Imola Red Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SamN Posted September 4, 2012 Report Share Posted September 4, 2012 Averaged 18.5mpg over the last tank/week... 1mpg better than last tank but something doesn't seem quite right! I should be getting slightly more I feel. I am pretty sure my rear brakes are binding slightly, and the brakes in general aren't the best brakes I've used. Think I either need to rebuild the calipers or upgrade the lot! I know the cheaper option, but not sure what to do... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lee131 Posted September 4, 2012 Report Share Posted September 4, 2012 rebuild them sam with the same seals first then if there still poo get upgrades but atm just a quick rebuild will cost you some brakecleaner and some fluid SamN 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
suhail97 Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
And617y Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 something i heard on the radio a couple days ago, if there are any chefs/ photography chefs ideally when you see pictures off food with steam coming off them, it was said on radio 1 , i dont think its true.. that they heat a tampon up in the microwave an place in the middle off food so you get the steam effect Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rob- Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 (edited) Surely the steam would be red? Edited September 5, 2012 by Rob- Aidan316i, SamN, RickyZ and 1 other 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 at least the colouring is natural DaveGT 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jay. Posted September 5, 2012 Report Share Posted September 5, 2012 anyone miss me? Not round here much these days. I now have a diesel Skoda... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...