Jump to content
Razza77

Guide To Coding With Ncs Expert

Recommended Posts

"CYCL_TI_BLK;1-touch on turn signal blinks. einmal-1 . zweimal-2 . dreimal-3.

One touch indicators, lane change.

BLINKIMPULS_WARNBLK to wert_04 - double impulse hazards

HHS_AUTOMATIK - enable auto rear window fogger

(I haven't found the last three in any module, but I can see it in the full read-out. So if you find it, then tell!!)"

 

Have you found a way to setup any of these 3 settings? The touch on turn signal blinks would be nice to have. I also see them in the full 61kb read-out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You'll need an LCM with sw4.0 or higher for the turn singles. Only found in very late 2004/5 cars.

HHS_automatik should be in the HVAC module.

Double hazards are in the LCM. I get MOT failures for them though, so be sure to change them back come test time :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...