jcjdavis1 Posted April 2, 2015 Report Share Posted April 2, 2015 Hi. I have printed off the walkthrough but can't do numbers 3/4 but seem to be able to do everything else as far as the nettodat window. What I'm asking is how do I set up the profile. Jim Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
arpcpro Posted March 31, 2016 Report Share Posted March 31, 2016 "CYCL_TI_BLK;1-touch on turn signal blinks. einmal-1 . zweimal-2 . dreimal-3. One touch indicators, lane change. BLINKIMPULS_WARNBLK to wert_04 - double impulse hazards HHS_AUTOMATIK - enable auto rear window fogger (I haven't found the last three in any module, but I can see it in the full read-out. So if you find it, then tell!!)" Have you found a way to setup any of these 3 settings? The touch on turn signal blinks would be nice to have. I also see them in the full 61kb read-out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TriggerFish Posted March 31, 2016 Report Share Posted March 31, 2016 You'll need an LCM with sw4.0 or higher for the turn singles. Only found in very late 2004/5 cars. HHS_automatik should be in the HVAC module. Double hazards are in the LCM. I get MOT failures for them though, so be sure to change them back come test time Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr Moo Posted November 3, 2016 Report Share Posted November 3, 2016 Daft question No 1, Why do i find if my LCM is sw4.0 or otherwise? Cheers, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Trevor Posted November 3, 2016 Report Share Posted November 3, 2016 It's written on a sticker on the unit itself. You have to pop it out of the dash to read it tho. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr Moo Posted November 4, 2016 Report Share Posted November 4, 2016 Cool, thanks for the info Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...