cjohnson

My New 330D Msport Touring :)

Those wheels look awesome Carl, really suit the touring well, got the style 32s nearly finished well 3 are done, 1 is still in paint but did a full refurb on them hopefully they'll look like new and get them on next wk, but do like those 216's

Am sure Charlie will like the wheels also congrats

Cheers lads! :). He's a little beauty! But I am biased! Lol.

Need to get some tyres asap now! Can't wait lol. Trickster I'll let you know! :)

Glad you've refurbed the wheels Paul! They looked ok as they were when they were on the car but will look a lot better! Make sure you get some pics up when they're on! :)

Well the wheels are on and I'm in love! Think it looks a lot better than on the 32s!

I went for abit of stretch on them, not a lot but it's given me a perfect amount of clearance. Without having to get the arches rolled.

Rears are 225 35 18 and fronts are 215 35 18.

Pics: :)

33m5vd4.jpg

2hfrtjo.jpg

2ho8war.jpg

11tu3x1.jpg

qsmqsg.jpg

2hrfxvl.jpg

28coyfm.jpg

r87b7r.jpg

29xxcpi.jpg

2lu2wpu.jpg

As you can see, were very fond of e46 tourings :) haha

2uhv5mt.jpg

I think it looks askIng now but it is my car lol. Hope you like :)

Cheers for all the nice comments lads! :). There's not that much stretch on there compared to my last set of wheels! Lol. I'm glad I went for the stretch though now because looking at the rears, if I went for the 255 35s I'd of run into problems with arches scrubbing etc! There's the perfect amount of clearance on the rears mow. Could even put 5mm spacers on if I wanted!

Hi all, havent been on for a while. Ill write whats changed etc then just put a load of pictures up lol. Since my last update ive serviced the car, taxed and MOTd it, and also replaced alot of bushes on the front end. I changed lower arms, lower arm rear bushes, drop links, front strut top mounts, and cleaned, regreased and refitted the coilovers.

Ive also had a full stainless exhaust system made, straight through from the decat I already had, to one small back box. Sounds really well! :). (Only got one pic on ramps as I lost my phone soon after)

2q2r7fb.jpg

I then got some amber front indicators and side repeaters from germany which I think look twice as good as the smoked ones I had on!

I then got some orange tint film for rear lights but when applied it looked yellow, so ive opted for the all red rears :), love them!

xo2l2p.jpg

hsq2yt.jpg

8yi438.jpg

r7rekl.jpg

2hibes2.jpg

28mqs.jpg

xn99w9.jpg

53245v.jpg

20z7khu.jpg

24wu5wn.jpg

auf3ad.jpg

16m2azl.jpg

2ljqlib.jpg

I also got some new wheels to try a change but im not sure on them!

2i733w9.jpg

25jjhhd.jpg

On the way to get them I got some serious MPG! But this was at its peak, it levelled off at around 56 at 70-80mph. Not bad for a 330d!

293ufdf.jpg

Also, ive decked a tikes car for my son to take to shows lol, hes not big enough for it yet but heres my niece testing it out!

2uh7rxc.jpg

148k6ro.jpg

Next jobs on the touring are to get rear arches fettled as theyre starting to rust, and get the style 216s refurbished!

Cheers all! :)