DEVIL 666

My BMW with X5 wheels

Looks awesome! Great inspiration for mine. What's going on with the bonnet badge though?

didnt found black badge yet so at the moment black carbon and than next week will arrive the black badge.

Doesn't look too bad to be fair (apart from the lack of front number plate). I would've thought a 10" rear would have more dish than that, seems like a lot of that width is wasted?

Doesn't look too bad to be fair (apart from the lack of front number plate). I would've thought a 10" rear would have more dish than that, seems like a lot of that width is wasted?

Now you mention it, are the rears definitely 10J ?

Dont have front number plate,just looks awfulllllll

This is how looks 10J et 45 with 5mm spacers.I dont want more than 5mm as I am working with the car almost every day. :thumbsup:

Also have you had any archwork done?

No arch work at the moment becase I use only 5mm spacers on the rear.If you buy more than 5 and you have coilovers you have to do the arch.

More pics next week as I want to go lower. :thumbsup:

Dont have front number plate,just looks awfulllllll

Must be fun hoping you never see plod then?