Gaz

Off Topic Chat Volume 4

Quite enjoyed that, I think I'd go with the Porsche though.

Did Harris say the P1 wasn't road legal?

Only in its race mode, low down with the spoiler. Don't see why that means it's not road legal though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON the same note: triple turbo charged 1 series anyone?

http://www.bmwblog.com/2015/11/26/ac-schnitzer-bmw-150d-with-triturbo-diesel-for-2015-essen/

I've only seen a handful of the 550d in Germany, but if they do the 150d in RHD... want! 590lb/ft! 400bhp!

Edited by TriggerFish

I'd like to see a 350d.

But the reason the 550d never made it to RHD, is because BMW said it couldn't be done due to the suspension.

Edited by mjn

23 hours ago, TriggerFish said:

ON the same note: triple turbo charged 1 series anyone?

http://www.bmwblog.com/2015/11/26/ac-schnitzer-bmw-150d-with-triturbo-diesel-for-2015-essen/

I've only seen a handful of the 550d in Germany, but if they do the 150d in RHD... want! 590lb/ft! 400bhp!

The ACS modelling really makes a huge difference, I likey.

Vinyl - of the record variety

After discovering that half my collection is missing or damaged thanks to a seriously unhinged ex I'm on a mission to replace it

So, avoiding the hell that is e-bay, any members on here got recs for good vinyl trade sites?

I'm on-call Christmas week, but its good rates.  And i've only been called out 3 times all year so far.  And lets face it, hardly any public sector workers will be working anyway :D

I'm on-call Christmas week, but its good rates.  And i've only been called out 3 times all year so far.  And lets face it, hardly any public sector workers will be working anyway [emoji3]

Fingers crossed for you mate.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

58 minutes ago, mjn said:

I'm on-call Christmas week, but its good rates.  And i've only been called out 3 times all year so far.  And lets face it, hardly any public sector workers will be working anyway :D

We don't have any Christmas on-call, which is a shame, as I could add a cron job to shutdown a vital server or something and get out of another family Christmas :(