dunk1

Suns up so roof down

Shall be out in my beasty bedding in the new brakes but Sunday the buggy will be out,no roof at all no heating nothing ye har,been out in her before got soaked and so cold couldn't feel my hands or legs,

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Out and about Wednesday and Thursday with roof down, heater up and seats on full, and shades on .... Hardcore northerner

Well it looks like the met got it right, glorious sunshine here in downtown B'ham and not a cloud in

the sky, gave the 330 a wash yesterday in anticipation :)

I'm thinking a nice cruise out to the Falcon at Hatton and a spot of Sunday lunch could be on

the cards, roof down and shades on of course :punk:

I'll open my sunroof at least. Hey, Mancs wouldn't it be a nice drive through the Snake pass or Woodhead in this weather?

Maybe we should organize a meet up...nice drive, then stop for lunch in a nice pub, few car parks photos...

I'll open my sunroof at least. Hey, Mancs wouldn't it be a nice drive through the Snake pass or Woodhead in this weather?

Maybe we should organize a meet up...nice drive, then stop for lunch in a nice pub, few car parks photos...

done it twice in the last week, its great

I have a viral throat infection and i am signed off work....sun was shining so i thought what a perfect way to get some fresh air...roof down lol now my ears are sore :-(.. Bad idea haha ..

Looking like a nice Saturday here in the Midlands and i'm off to Donington Park, my sister

is out in one of her Alfa's so i'll be helping in the pits and on the wall with the watch and pit

board.

If anyones going pop over and say hi, we are car 66

www.doningtonhistoric.com

post-28193-0-67893800-1399095201_thumb.j

Edited by dunk1

Phew what a great day, hope all your vert owners had your tops down getting

lobster heads :) i know did

My sister finished 12th out of 38 starters and 2nd in class

Some stunning cars there this weekend and well worth a look if

you've got nothing better to do

I'll pop some pics up later as it's time for bed now as i'm scrap after a very long hot

day

For some reason the pics wont upload onto my pc, i'll use another later today.

Another nice day in the West Mids so the roofs down for 3 days on the trot B)

Drove home last night, roof down as basingstoke was hot and sunny, got to Andover and it started raining, thought sod it and just drove, suprisingly i only felt a couple of dropps, got the other side of Andover, nice and sunny again.

Happy Days