Chris320cd

New Purchase - 2005 320cd M Sport

Bought my first ever BMW today, a 2005 320cd M Sport. 45,000 miles, full BMW service history in Black. Very good spec: Full Leather Light Grey interior, heated seats, Harmon Kardon audio, electric sunroof, Xenons, fully refurbished wheels on nearly new tyres plus the rest of the standard spec.

Don't get the car for about a week but can anyone tell me what to expect from day to day running, typical mpg etc.

I won't be modifying the car as I'm a little bit past that stage but as it's my first diesel in 34 years of driving, I'd be interested to know.

Thanks

Edited by Chris320cd

Very paki of me to ask, I normally wouldn't, but would be interesting to know what you paid for such a low miler with full dealership history. 

Post some pics once you've picked it up  

My 320cd manual which had almost 4 times the mileage of yours did 35-40mpg around town and 60 plus on the motorway. I had it remapped but got bored eventually and bought a 335d lol. Overall I think the 320cd has a really good balance of power and economy. 

I won't say exactly how much but it was definitely at the top of the price spectrum for this model and totally worth it with that spec. Thanks for the mpg figures.