mjn

What Have You Done To Your Car Today?

Agreed, just breaks it up a little, they finish the clocks off nicely IMO

Had chrome ones on the last 330d, but these satin silver ones look better and are more like the factory fit BMW ones

Painted my dirty calipers and disk hub to match... Black kind of gets lost behind the wheels! Maybe I should have done silver... lol

IMG_20130105_163750.jpg

Edited by Aly

Drove it to the post office and back and rolled over to 130'000 miles. The. Noticed the 8000mile front tires are worn on outta edges even though it was all tracked up. Brilliant

It's fecking minging also

Fitted a new power steering pump as mine packed in on Christmas eve.

Certainly beats driving it without power steering, but feels MEGA light now, not sure if the previous pump was stiffer than the new one, or if the old fluid made it feel stiffer or if it's just coz it was like steering a tank without power steering! ;-)

Had a slight knocking on the rear.

Nearside rear top shock mount was a bit loose. Replaced the 2 x 13mm nuts with nylocks. Knocking gone.

So I did the other side as well.

Sent from my Quad Core ZX spectrum

Not sure if it's just me but I can't see the pic Aly?

Fitted some 17" BBS RKs to mine, it's going in tomorrow for a new timing belt and tensioners, water pump, thermostat, drive belts and a coolant change. I'll hopefully have it lowered sometime next week and then have a Hunter KDS wheel alignment done. Maybe then I won't be so ashamed to post pics of my Mazda 3 lol

I can see the picture, no issues

Sent from my Quad Core ZX spectrum

I can see it now too, it said "Posted Image" the first time I saw it though. :wacko:

Aly, I think you need to put up some pics from further away. They don't look bad but I think they would look better if the colours were inverted (i.e. you did the calipers silver and the decals in black).

Know what you mean... I'll take some pics tomo! As it's dark outside now. Only reason I done black was so it's kind of discreet looking and not too in your face! ;)

Know what you mean... I'll take some pics tomo! As it's dark outside now. Only reason I done black was so it's kind of discreet looking and not too in your face! ;)

Your calipers fill the wheel nicely so I don't think it matters if they stick out a little, and they won't stick out much in silver anyway since that's the colour of most OEM calipers.

Edited by Wash

Yeah its a massive pain :( I took the cluster apart and reassembled it with everything placed correctly as far as I could see about 3 times - still nothing! Not sure what to do next but it needs resolving. Cluster dials look good though