Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

As much as it pains me ...... A tiguan :o  but its her car... Shes happy  and I've got the derv back

Hsds bring it on ?

I was wrong, there is a backwards! :lol: whag engine has it got? Any saving grace?

They're in the garage, waiting. Name a date, and we'll get them fitted - the sooner I stop tripping over them, the better!

It's running .... Talking about that how's your derv ?

Will look at the rotor and p.m you for a catch up... Been too long buddy 

Well its still lasted longer than Robs derv ... (Burn) :lol:

p.m me buddy with the detais of the new car ?

I think the new site is much better, runs a lot faster and looks much neater.  Half the problem is people don't like change well as I have been using another forum and they did this upgrade at the start of the year so im use to it but bare in mind they took the site down for the best part of two months and near enough killed it.

Drove it to the gym and back, first ever gym session so now my body does not fancy the idea of wrestling with heavy brake discs... Even the coffee mug feels heavy at the moment..

Also I like the new layout, took a few minuets to get used to it and it's different on the laptop compared to mobile devices but it didn't take me long to adapt.

Replaced the dipped bulbs with Philips X-treme Vision +130s.

Filled-up with Esso. :)  The car seemed to like the tankful of Esso it had a few weeks ago, so I'm going to treat it to a few tanks just to make sure it wasn't a fluke and/or just my imagination.

Wrote it off :(

oh no, feel for you mate, hope your ok tho and not injured, thats the main thing!!!

how'd it happen?

Thanks, i am all ok. Another car pulled out infront of me on a dual carriage way and i took him out

12191437_10206609616337544_467385790975722527_n.jpg

DAMN, onwards and upwards tho. Main thing is your ok, cars can be replaced