Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

i need to get my offsets changed on my other wheels, what sort of company can do that? and engineering company?

Here you go mate, might be a little far though (Essex)

http://www.tttoolsltd.co.uk/services/-offset-et-of-wheels-increased-or-reduced

Good that the battery issue is sorted.

Was in the same situation, only place open was Halfords. Bought the battery from them and it runs perfectly. Had the same symptoms.

Got a question abut the side repeaters. Where abouts did get yours from. Trying to find some amber ones.

I was not sure, how ambers would look on a LSB. You have convinced me to go down that route. Sorry if i am copying the idea.

Edited by sive s

i need some new winter wheels then, looking for suggestions, i like rota grids but getting the right offset seems impossible plus they're not cheap i'm looking around £500, i need clearance for the bbk and they need to be easy to clean, with or without spacers the max offset for the front is 8.5 et32 and the rear 9.5 et15

what do you reckon? i need suggestions with pics though

Why not go for some oem wheels mate like 19" style 95 or similar.

i wanted something fairly cheap and easy to re-paint after being bashed around in the winter, something i wouldn't cry over smacking on a kerb lol

im on the fence with those 95's id need to see it on the car i really would

Not a fan of those caps,

yes they would have to go

the sticker belongs on a Jap car

thats what im thinking too but the wheel itself is a great replacement for what i wanted in the first place

The gtr alloys are nice. Go for it mate. They will suit the car. Even respray them white and it will make it look nice.

they are cheap enough for what i want and i could spray them different colours everytime i smack em up in the winter lol