Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

My alcantara steering wheel is holding up well (2 years) to get it back to new is just a quick scrub with alcantara cleaner and a rag, i have decided to give it a helping hand and got some Gtechniq I1 Smart Fabric Coat which makes it water and oil resistant, gave it two good coats, choked me though the solvents were very strong.

Good stuff that, as is the L1 for leather

My splitters had to be re-skinned in 1x1 weave from a chap in Poland as they only come in 2x2 everywhere, they have been taken a battering from stone chips, only had them on 4 months and they are showing white spots under the clearcoat where they are delaminating through the impacts. I cant justify the £180 to keep recovering them as they cost £100 to buy in 2x2 weave plus they 2x2 will probably stand more abuse than reskinning them.

While I was chatting to ssdd i managed to bag his last front lip too :D

18889261225_a64f43d79b_c.jpg

18884043572_54f714276c_c.jpg

My splitters had to be re-skinned in 1x1 weave from a chap in Poland as they only come in 2x2 everywhere, they have been taken a battering from stone chips, only had them on 4 months and they are showing white spots under the clearcoat where they are delaminating through the impacts. I cant justify the £180 to keep recovering them as they cost £100 to buy in 2x2 weave plus they 2x2 will probably stand more abuse than reskinning them.

While I was chatting to ssdd i managed to bag his last front lip too :D

18889261225_a64f43d79b_c.jpg

18884043572_54f714276c_c.jpg

Was gonna buy that with the group buy. But going for side splitters now.

Yeah there is a group buy on m3cutters. Check the e46 m3 section. I think Juan is organising it. He is getting it from happy buy it now and also ssdd.

Looking superb mate. I love the rims, I had similar reps on my E91 touring. Did you go with the Avant Garde reps? Guessing with a 10J rear, they must be. Superb set if they are. Very close to OEM.

For Sam, the are visually different to CSL also since the spokes carry to the edge of the rim, rather to a lip on the CSLs. Most people who are not nerdy think they are CSL rims. The concave on them is superb, definately one of the best OEM rims that BMW has done. A bit like a modern CSL rim, if you get what I mean.

yeah they are the avante garde i was looking for the deepest concave i could get, 9.5 fronts 10 backs :D

i really love em, the colours great with LSB and makes a good change with the silver csl's so will keep it nice and fresh when i swap over

i looked at it several times, and i never liked it, dunno why, i would have got 1x1 weave to match the rest which would have been difficult but it never looked right to me, weird huh?

I'm with you, I think it's a little too much to get the lower trim done too.

Edited by B0B