Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

It's freezing here. Went for an Indian last night and had to de-ice the car when leaving. :( Cold and rainy today.

Today though, I redyed the seat base on my E30 driver's seat, after messing it up last time and getting a load of dust stuck under the sealant.

2015-02-22%2013.47.22.jpg

Had snow first thing saterday,diy all day keep her indoors happy,

Today dropped my daughter at work had a bit of a buzz around getting used to paddle shifts,then after some go juice I had a gent come right up my arse in his shiny x6 ,didn't he get a shock lol even gave me thumbs up after I slowed to turn off

Look like Feva might not be so slow with his winter tyres after all

Blizzard warnings as northern Britain faces snow and freezing temperatures

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/22/blizzard-warnings-as-northern-britain-faces-snow-and-freezing-temperatures

Unlikely near the coast, Dude. Pennines, Cheviots, NYMoors, possibly. :thumbsup:

Aye non in Hartlepool too much pollution from Billingham

20141221_103942_zps58378110.jpg

Lovely scenery round here. Who doesn't like cooling towers.

Look like Feva might not be so slow with his winter tyres after all

Blizzard warnings as northern Britain faces snow and freezing temperatures

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/feb/22/blizzard-warnings-as-northern-britain-faces-snow-and-freezing-temperatures

Unlikely near the coast, Dude. Pennines, Cheviots, NYMoors, possibly. [emoji106]
Always hopeful.

Aye non in Hartlepool

....... Yeah, you lot all just glow in the dark! :lol: The background radiation keeps most atmospheric phenomena at bay.

Edited by StuBeeDoo

Aye non in Hartlepool

....... Yeah, you lot all just glow in the dark! [emoji38] The background radiation keeps most atmospheric phenomena at bay.
Damn right. That ready brek look can be handy at times

Grafting?

Oh yeah. Waiting for a ship to sail. Currently watching traffic cops whilst we wait.

Grafting?

Wouldn't know graft if it bit him! [emoji38]
The nerve! [emoji33] Edited by feva

Today I swore angrily at the 18mm pinch bolts on my front struts. I absolutely cannot undo them! I'm trying to fit my coilovers so I'm currently stuck with just the rears fitted! I searched everywhere for an 18mm impact socket to prevent the bolt rounding off (as it's currently doing) I've tried heating them with a blowtorch, wd40, breaker bar. Short of taking it to a mechanic I don't know what to do :(

Today I swore angrily at the 18mm pinch bolts on my front struts. I absolutely cannot undo them! I'm trying to fit my coilovers so I'm currently stuck with just the rears fitted! I searched everywhere for an 18mm impact socket to prevent the bolt rounding off (as it's currently doing) I've tried heating them with a blowtorch, wd40, breaker bar. Short of taking it to a mechanic I don't know what to do :(

Invest in a new pair mate as if they are seized then they normally shear

Invest in a new pair mate as if they are seized then they normally shear

I bought replacements before I had the coilovers :) also replacing my top mounts all round :)

Picked up some A5 exhaust trims. Perfect fit, but they are slashed down instead of being flat like the standard trims. I'm not sure I like them yet but will make my decision once I've modded the one on the righthand side to go over the flap mechanism. Not sure how they differ to the A4 trims.

Also took the CS splitters off. I've always been a bit 50/50 on them so decided to get rid and give them to a mate. Surprisingly they look far better against his silver-grey vert

5f5a77c756e5e5d407e01af5140df8e9.jpg

Edited by L4nky808

Replaced the rechargeable battery in my spare keyfob so now I have a working spare key.

In the process of trying to fix the bootlid door solenoid ive broken the bootlid taillights.

I've a feeling I've a few broken wires in flexi at the boot hinge so that's another job to add to the list.

Looks like I will need to get the propshaft donut and bearings changed soon. Might as well check the subframe and bushs then too.