RickyZ

What Wheels are left

Style 67 are 18" M3 wheels.

They came in 18 or 19

But the 19" size don't fit on a normal E46 without faff, or without putting 4 front wheels on, which is lame. They are ugly anyway :lol:

I don't think you should waste the money on wheels. But if you absolutely insist on it, just put those nice ones you had before back on.

The amount you keep trying to change your car reminds me of my ex-girlfriend who was always trying to change me.

I don't think you should waste the money on wheels. But if you absolutely insist on it, just put those nice ones you had before back on.

The amount you keep trying to change your car reminds me of my ex-girlfriend who was always trying to change me.

Lol, and what happened to her?

As discussed in PM you know why I am changing lol

Ex doesnt sound nice (in that sense)

Lol, and what happened to her?

She changed me into a free man ;)