Brad smith

Brad's BMW 330ci

So sold my BMW compact 316ti. Was a great little car, really loved it. Loved the interior. But decided I wanted a new car, I couldn't think of any car I really wanted to replace it with, so decided to stick with BMW and the E46 and decided on a 3 series coupe. I decided on a 330ci. Sold my car on the Friday and picked this up on the Saturday. Want to get the interior as good as on my compact.

Compact:

ganymeza.jpg

e6u3unej.jpg

And the new 330:

pu6a9yte.jpg

hamaquhu.jpg

ysa7epe7.jpg

nuqu3aba.jpg

rasy4ura.jpg

eqena7aq.jpg

epedu6ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this car mate, saw the seller post up about it last week and wish I'd held out instead of buying mine

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yh it's a really nice car with decent spec. I'm very pleased and glad I went ahead with this.

:) i had this car on my ebay wacth list and saw it go on saturday lol. Nice car mind

Yh I saw it on both autotrader and eBay. He only had it on a day so was probably lucky. Thanks though.

Lovely colour, nice one!

Thanks, I believe the colour was the same on my compact. That's why I didn't want to go with another colour, looks great when clean and more importantly stays cleaner for longer.

Done a few little bits:

Polished black shadow line came up much better than I thought it would be tbf.

Sprayed lower grill black.

Polished front and back lights. Front aren't what I was hoping for :/.

Sprayed carbon cube on the door cards.

Pics:

Before:

tyqagevy.jpg

6uraqugu.jpg

After:

e3ezetym.jpg

seryhu2e.jpg

geve6ury.jpg

Lower grill:

emyta9u7.jpg

Carbon cube restore:

meruqemy.jpg

rujusa6e.jpg

ta2ybuhy.jpg

3e2e3uza.jpg

jetetyga.jpg

4u4aqehy.jpg

Looks super clean man! Love this colour grey! When it's polished it looks wet! Awesome!

Thank you. Not really had chance to give it the clean I want to. Need a nice weekend. But I do love this grey as you say once fully cleaned and waxed looks wet.

Tidy! What's the double din you have in the coupe? Did your compact have a retrimmed steering wheel?

It's a kenwood. It's ok does everything I want: aux in, CD, Radio. Does have sat Nav and bluetooth but not got round to getting them to work yet.

I would like either an andrive or eonon tbf.

The wheel was re trimmed yes, planning on getting it done in this.