Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

cyclists. The next buses on this thread!

The roads are fairly narrow in Oxford, on purpose I'm sure, as the pavements are wide. There are also cycle lanes on the pavements and the idiots cycle on the road. Then when you pass one, and get to some lights, the idiot comes past you and waits infront of you, so now I'm stuck waiting for some dying vegaterian to gain strength to lift his foot and rest it on the pedal in the home of some form of purpetual motion, to only pass them again in a few seconds.

Roads were built for cars, not buses or bikes, yet they seem to now rule. I pay VAT on everything to do with my car, yet I'm being pushed out of driving it into work, when I am heavily taxed on as well.

If you don't want cars in the town, shut all the roads and sort the buses out, until then, I will drive my uneconomical car, infact, I'm going to buy an even less economical car and drive around in low gears to pollute all of the cyclists. The buses give out black smoke, I'm going to join their efforts.

+ 1 fricken hate cyclist.

What annoys is when they come to traffic lights. They decide to just skip the lights.

Seriously you want car drivers to watch over you. But you can't do a simple stop at a traffic light. Funny bit is that we will get the blame. Blah blah car driver kills a cyclist. When the cyclist decides to cross a red light.

People who cut into the other lane when turning in from a junction....and then giving you the evil eye as if its your fault!

Many a times ive had people nearly take the front end of the car off because they dont know how to turn into a junction correctly!

Welcome to London mate. I need to invest in a dash camera. Roundabouts are worse.

cyclists.

+2

I nearly collected one on the front of the X3 last night.

I would have spotted him but for the fact it was dark, he was riding the wrong way down the middle of a one-way road, it was dark, he was on a black bike, it was dark and he was wearing black joggers and a dark grey hoodie and it was dark and he had no lights or reflectors!

But, apparently it was still my fault?

Teenagers on mopeds two feet away from your bumper down a hill at 30mph. Really want to slam on my brakes but for the paintwork. In all seriousness I was rear ended by a moped some years ago. It was oddly satisfying

The jazz lot. Doing 25 in a NSL is not on. Nor is gliding towards me as I overtake you making me go into the ditch in the side of the back road.

cyclists.

+2

I nearly collected one on the front of the X3 last night.

I would have spotted him but for the fact it was dark, he was riding the wrong way down the middle of a one-way road, it was dark, he was on a black bike, it was dark and he was wearing black joggers and a dark grey hoodie and it was dark and he had no lights or reflectors!

But, apparently it was still my fault?

was it dark? lol

+3

the majority of cyclists seem to be complete caaants. really pisses me off when they ride two abreast at 5mph uphill, so as to completely block the road......

Edited by coop

Morons that overtake in a 30.

The Audi tried to lose the VX on a roundabout (failed), but I've not uploaded that.

The Audi had been doing this for several minutes - the poor little Kia was squeezed right up against the Insignia in front. Rather than use one of the safe overtaking points earlier on, he waited to do it in into coming traffic. Genius. The Vauxhall driver didn't approve, and you might be able to hear his rant after.

After the lights, the Vauxhall chased the Audi onto a dual carriage way, but turned off soon after. The speed the Audi slowed down at afterwards was impressive! Hopefully it taught them something (but they bought an Audi, so I doubt it!)

Yeah, same. I was tempted to follow the Insignia and give him a :thumbsup: , but thought following the Audi would be more interesting (I shoulda turned off a while ago, I was just curious how it all played out :ph34r: )

Taking two cars in a 30 against oncoming traffic with only a crappy 103bhp TDI isn't something I'd wanna do!

Firstly, what are you listening to?!

Secondly, send it to the fuzz. d**k.

Some not very good Rudimental remix. It was on Spotify.

Do the police really care? I've always assumed not? And where do you send it?

Edited by TriggerFish

The Audi tried to lose the VX on a roundabout (failed), but I've not uploaded that.

The Audi had been doing this for several minutes - the poor little Kia was squeezed right up against the Insignia in front. Rather than use one of the safe overtaking points earlier on, he waited to do it in into coming traffic. Genius. The Vauxhall driver didn't approve, and you might be able to hear his rant after.

After the lights, the Vauxhall chased the Audi onto a dual carriage way, but turned off soon after. The speed the Audi slowed down at afterwards was impressive! Hopefully it taught them something (but they bought an Audi, so I doubt it!)

bloody t**t deserves to die....applaud the VX driver...f**kin top man

If he hadn't had followed the Audi, I was going to congratulate him as I got alongside. Opportunity didn't arise though! Need more people like him to put these retards in their place.

There is only one way to handle pr*cks like that behind you. Drive very very slowly and block all their attempts to overtake you :)

If he hadn't had followed the Audi, I was going to congratulate him as I got alongside. Opportunity didn't arise though! Need more people like him to put these retards in their place.

apologies if iv posted this up before....but a little time ago this happened........

so between my house and workplace(3 miles) there is a small hill that runs into yatley....every other week the police sit a camera van in the residence layby at the top of the hill...veery well hidden until your on top of it.....I clocked this going home for lunch one day....so im on the way back and I pick up a big black audi behind me acting in the same way as the audi in the vid....trys to overtake about 4 times nearly causing a head near frogmore comp school....flashed me and beeped me(me driving to the speed limit)...so get to the yatley mini-roundabout and he follows me left...he`s in my boot all the way....stick car on 31mph cruise for 200 yards...then indicate and slow down....he gives it the mighty roar of the V6...shouting something as he goes by....I smile and wave,he gives me the bird....roars up the hill....gets pulled 500 yards up the road.....me...smile and waved as I went by sloooowly.....

apologies if iv posted this up before....but a little time ago this happened........

so between my house and workplace(3 miles) there is a small hill that runs into yatley....every other week the police sit a camera van in the residence layby at the top of the hill...veery well hidden until your on top of it.....I clocked this going home for lunch one day....so im on the way back and I pick up a big black audi behind me acting in the same way as the audi in the vid....trys to overtake about 4 times nearly causing a head near frogmore comp school....flashed me and beeped me(me driving to the speed limit)...so get to the yatley mini-roundabout and he follows me left...he`s in my boot all the way....stick car on 31mph cruise for 200 yards...then indicate and slow down....he gives it the mighty roar of the V6...shouting something as he goes by....I smile and wave,he gives me the bird....roars up the hill....gets pulled 500 yards up the road.....me...smile and waved as I went by sloooowly.....

lol, i can imagine how satisfying that must have been. just wish it would happen to some of the assholes who tailgate me during the morning commute. most of them seem to be women and/or audi drivers......why tailgate me when there's about 20 vehicles in front of me, so i can't speed up even if i wanted to? retards

What is it with Audi drivers??? Do they lose all their road-sense when they come up behind a BMW? Years ago it was BMW drivers who had a name for being pricks. I think we've lost that crown to the Audi bunch.

But, honestly, I love that story of Sonar's! :lol: FPMSL!

Obvs not true for all models, but most a1 to a4 models all have a cheaper counter part, often with better standard spec (like the Leon with led lights, not on the a3.. )