Jump to content
Lex

BMW E46 3.0CS - project. *new pics

Recommended Posts

Now that looks proper! I am torn as to whether I like my Dare CH Motorsports more or not - it's a close thing!

I did consider these as I follow the BTCC and they all run similar wheels from Team Dynamics in the BTCC so it makes your car look like a BTCC car in my mind! I didn't think you could get them for the E46 but you have shown that you can and they work well.

I did also like your Dare RS's too though.

You'll soon be a real wheel whore!

Kirkynut

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At least no one said it looks like a Fiat 500 with color coded trims :D

I wanted to try something different as I had the following trims before : carbon cube / piano black / carbon wrapped / brushed aluminium.

Now I need to get the dashboard in black and the whole interior is changed from grey to black. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's only 2 colors, blue trims and black leather interior. 

I had a grey interior before and I just bought a black one as I wanted a change, you may see more colors going on as I still have few grey parts left, I haven't got time to change all to black, yet.

Once is all done I will be back with few photos ^_^ 

Edited by Lex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It needs the dash changed to black to finish it off, I have one, yours dirty cheap if you want it ;)

 Kind of like the blue actually. 

 

EDIT: Got a black glove box too, and possibly those trims that go along the base of the doors.

Edited by Ashley1995
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Daz 330 Cs said:

I prefer the grey leather. I've never liked black, it makes the interior too dark. Not feeling the trims either, bit too "in your face". Each to their own and all that though. 

Grey leather = grandad spec. I've never understood why the majority of Estoril Clubsports seem to have been specced with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As Daz posted above, OP's car, his choice.  I'm not feeling the blue trims, but the finish on them does look very good.

To add to the grey/black debate I've never and will never bought/buy a car with black interior - and that includes the headlining.  "Granddad spec"??....  So f**k!  I'm pushing 60, but have been the same since my very first car, when I was 17.  IME, a lot of people go for black interiors "Cuz it looks more sporty, innit.".

Edited by StuBeeDoo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many thanks and I really appreciate your comments, the dash trims will not stay longer than few weeks till I get bored, as I mentioned above I already had them in 4 different combinations and I'm sure something new is coming soon, you may believe me or not, but the paint quality on them is better than on the body lmao, really happy with the result for a rattle can, I may try a graphite grey or something darker in future, maybe carbon (real not wrap).

To be honest I HATE grey leather, why? Doesn't matter how much you clean it, it will still look dirty, also there was too much grey going on, from plastic trims to carpet and gaiters. 

Also I bought a pair of shortened plates, the front one looks spot on (same in the middle), not sure if to change the back too or to leave the full size on, let me know what you think.

12294775_898253823622617_181734309437998

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now





×
×
  • Create New...