avalaugh Posted October 17, 2015 Report Share Posted October 17, 2015 As title suggests, anyone running H&R roll bars ? Wanted to know what settings your all using ? I've just changed mine, now on the 3rd hole on the rear (softest, furthest from D bush) and the front on the hardest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TriggerFish Posted October 17, 2015 Report Share Posted October 17, 2015 Not using them, but personally, I'd have a soft front and a hard rear, which should reduce understeer further Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TriggerFish Posted October 17, 2015 Report Share Posted October 17, 2015 http://iracing.wikidot.com/components:anti-roll-bar-sway-bar Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
autosri Posted October 17, 2015 Report Share Posted October 17, 2015 I think you may have gone the wrong way imo I have always preferred more rear bar than front The joys of adjustable bars is you can try it for a week one way then move them to see how they effect the feel StuBeeDoo and TriggerFish 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scott-o Posted October 18, 2015 Report Share Posted October 18, 2015 I've got eibachs on mine and the rear is fixed. Front is set on soft for winter and will go onto the stiffer setting when the lovely dry roads come back haha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
avalaugh Posted October 19, 2015 Author Report Share Posted October 19, 2015 I think you may have gone the wrong way imo I have always preferred more rear bar than front The joys of adjustable bars is you can try it for a week one way then move them to see how they effect the feel Your right, I went the wrong way, was trying to remove some under steer, my thinking was further away from the D bush would increase pivot force as such, but it's the opposite lol So now I'm on the closest to the D bush on rear [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gchristofi Posted February 21, 2016 Report Share Posted February 21, 2016 I'm going to be fitting these this weekend coming, looking to reduce under steer that Is still present on my 245 35 18 square setup.... so I want softer front, harder rear..... so, should I use the rear holes furthest from the end of the bars? Is that the correct choice for stiffest rear? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
avalaugh Posted March 4, 2016 Author Report Share Posted March 4, 2016 Holes closest to the D bush are the hardest setting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...