BMA 330

personal plates

where are good places to get personal plates from..

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/hom...p;x=47&y=20

i saw one on the dvla site but its only to the limitations that the site allows.

i was hopeing for something a little more varied

the plate i saw was for around £300 it was R30 BMA

wouldn't mind a plate that said th35tig :D

image1fop.jpg

i was gonna get M11CRY from dvla and make it look like M11CKY by puttin a couple of No plate screws in for £250 all in but was not quick enough and someone bought it

i got mine from the dvla, 90% of the company's advertising plates dont even own them, you but it from them they buy it from the dvla, so what ever plate you see always look on the dvla site after.

You can't have TH35 TIG because of the I. Closest you can get is TH35 TLG but probably not until something like 2035 when 35 reg will come out...

I got mine from Reg Transfers for £600 all in. I can find you a discount code which will save you in the region of £20. 8)

If you're looking for some ideas, my plate is Y77 XXX ... where 77 is my year of birth and XXX are my initials.

My real name is Carl, I would love CAR 1 ... but I need to win the lottery for that one!

A personal plate really adds that finishing touch.

Good luck!

I also got mine from DVLA, personally i dont think you can go far wrong with them. Unless you have something like £8000 + then you will be very limited on what you can get because all the decent ones have long gone and are highly priced. I paid £750 for W5YNF, but i also so a plate W5YNE which is the one i really wanted but i thinkl this was £9000 just because of the letter E, i was happy to save £8000 for the sake of one letter, you can still see that its supposed to say WAYNE.

you can still see that its supposed to say WAYNE.

I suppose that's the difference. A lot of my friends make fun of me because I have a 7 instead of a 1. It's close but it still irritates me that I couldn't get the 1 due to circumstances beyond my control (My Dad phoning at 4pm instead of 9am even though I'd been going on about it for 2 years prior to the sale date)! :D

I suppose that's the difference. A lot of my friends make fun of me because I have a 7 instead of a 1. It's close but it still irritates me that I couldn't get the 1 due to circumstances beyond my control (My Dad phoning at 4pm instead of 9am even though I'd been going on about it for 2 years prior to the sale date)! :D

Mit, did I ever mention that I know the person who has M1 TAL? I used to work with him, and hey bought the car it was on just to have the plate. He is a guy in Leicester.

saw a plate a bit back that would have been perfect but at the time i didnt have £6k

it was B34MER :D or B33MER

but ty for the advice will keep saving and serching. want to swap out these front and back plate surrounds for the autohouse munchen ones so might do it all at the same time

Paid £250 for mine SP 51MOM although i have to space it SP51 MOM as the police dont like it when you change things round. Its wierd though because if i were to have SP51 MOH it shot up to £1300 and for SP51 MON it was like £20k!

I want:

E46 BMW as my number plate. That would be ultimate coolage. I guess you'd be talking tens of thousands though.

I got mine from DVLA about 3 years ago for £250. Me and both my parents have K90 then our initals so mine is K90 GAJ. We've all got beema's too so when I go over there's for dinner all our plates match. Think it looks pretty cool :D

http://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortal...event=link.next

Just looked here and someones already got the plate on a convertable 330.

Date of Liability 01 11 2009

Date of First Registration 01 09 2004

Year of Manufacture 2004

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2979CC

CO2 Emissions 229g/Km

Fuel Type Petrol

Export Marker Not Applicable

Vehicle Status Licence Not Due

Vehicle Colour BLUE

Vehicle Type Approval M1

The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.

Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle

6 Months Rate £118.25

12 Months Rate £215.00

Mit, did I ever mention that I know the person who has M1 TAL? I used to work with him, and hey bought the car it was on just to have the plate. He is a guy in Leicester.

Damn him lol :D

Whoever got it must have called at 9am on 1 August 1994. Grrr :)