Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Just uploading a pdf to print more calendars. Been to the pub and need some sleep. This site drains me!

There is a new car on the horizon this weekend too! Place your bets!

Z4, or 335d coupe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep. Give the 335d a remap and it'd probably be a different story I imagine.

But then give a 335i a remap lol

Just shows diesel isn't everything :P ( flame suit on :lol:) but to be fair its like 2 car lengths off the 335i but better fuel economy whilst gunning it so it's kinda better in a way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep. Give the 335d a remap and it'd probably be a different story I imagine.

Give the 335i a remap to keep things fair, and it wouldn't be too different I don't think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't get me wrong, I'm petrol through and through. I reckon the torque you'd get off the d might just be enough to give it the edge though.

Edit: Although, just remembered the petrol is turbo too so perhaps not!

Edited by Gaz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly don't know which would be faster but heres some figures i just worked out:

335i:

Weight -1525kgs

Bhp - 300

Torque - 400nm

Stock it has, 196bhp/ton and 262nm/ton Torque

After remap (Angel tuning)

Bhp- 360

Torque - 508nm

So 236bhp/ton and 333nm/ton Torque

Bmw 335d

Weight - 1570

Bhp - 281

Torque - 580nm

Stock it has, 178bhp/ton 369nm/ton Torque

After remap ( bluefin)

Bhp - 340

Torque - 664nm

So, 216bhp/Ton and 422nm/ton Torque

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...