Jump to content
Duracell Bunny

Off Topic Chat.

Recommended Posts

Honestly, never known something so stupid in my life ! I only cottoned on because she had orange hands ! :lol:

Edited by Mikey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd be worried that either someone's been picking on her at school (maybe the cool kids are darker than her or somit) or that you've let her watch one too many episodes of Big Fat Gypsy Wedding with all those fluorescent orange tarts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's the opposite Scrim. All her mates wear it so she wants to be the same even though she is of carribean decent and they ain't ! I suppose it's hard being a young girl !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i've got 3 lads, 15, 13, and 1 tomorrow, (don't ask) and the older lads it seemed like a breeze when they were growing up

if i had a girl, id have gun turrets, laser activated security and all sorts mate, id be worried sick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My daughter looks a lot older than what she is. We went to a party a few weeks ago and some 18 year old chav was trying his luck with her and she came back to me crying (she's not mature enough for that sort of thing). I was on the verge of ripping his throat out before my missus calmed me down ! I've got another one to deal with in future as well !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My daughter looks a lot older than what she is. We went to a party a few weeks ago and some 18 year old chav was trying his luck with her and she came back to me crying (she's not mature enough for that sort of thing). I was on the verge of ripping his throat out before my missus calmed me down ! I've got another one to deal with in future as well !

Mikey you need to start....... OPERATION AIDAN UNDERCOVER:

Aidan guessing looks about 15, he will be undercover as your daughters boyfriend ( Everyone laugh :lol: ) but in reality he's her body guard and yet fooling all the chavs!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My daughter looks a lot older than what she is. We went to a party a few weeks ago and some 18 year old chav was trying his luck with her and she came back to me crying (she's not mature enough for that sort of thing). I was on the verge of ripping his throat out before my missus calmed me down ! I've got another one to deal with in future as well !

Said Chav is very lucky! I have no mrs to talk sense to me......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.





×
×
  • Create New...