Cannockwolf

Cannockwolf's S/C 330ci LSB in Winter Mode

tbh mate ive got the e46 for that im quite happy toddling in the bus lol

...just my feable attempt at enciting another build :lol:

Its hard to improve on perfection - but just an idea if you get a further modding itch.

The back of the recaros - mammoth task but perhaps match it with your dash CF trim!

I say this as someone who hates carbon fibre look - but itd suit the car well imho -

PS I am not worthy to comment on your car sire lol

Auto electrician comes in tomorrow, i hope its a straight forward fix...

Jesse-the-fast-and-the-furious-movies-21

I have been doing this with the car. Since I bought it 3 months ago lol. Edited by sive s

Love these wheels, any info on where to find some ? links etc

CM Wheels sold them to me, they are on m3cutters forum and here http://www.cmwheels.com/but they are not on his website, they are Calibre GT-R wheels in gumnmetal grey

Well thats frustrating, he said the fuse was missing to turn the brake lights off or something, i didnt ask so im not sure, so it was a simple fix, there are other things to do on it, but i need the bodyshop to un-trap the wires under the rear bench before we can move on, but the great news is they work hoorah! The sickening thing is my mate insisted on checking every fuse when i had the battery problems and i think he may of put a fuse back in the wrong place hence why it was missing!!

More bad news the rear windscreen needs replacing as when the window tint was removed is destroyed the wires :(

but things are moving forward at last :D

That seems to be a standard thing with rear screen elements & tint film, at least the summer is coming and you shouldn't need to de-mist it. So happy days.

When will see it wearing clear indicators? Just out of interest. Or will it rock ambers full time.

Just drove it round to the jet wash to get the dust of it, couldnt stand it looking filthy, and got my fix... ahhhhh... :D

Exhaust being fixed thursday morning, new rear window in tomorrow, then i can slowly start working through the rest of the jobs, like putting my P3 vent gauge back to standard instead of hard wiring it to the odbc post, etc.

Just glad im driving it again now.