Sam

What Have You Done To Your Car Today? Volume 2

Try Cotswolds for a price , got a good price on mine

Thanks mate. Will drop a message today.

Replaced both rear light bulb holders to cure intermittent brake light fault and one new rear cluster as mount broken and two headlight lenses from main dealer ££££££ ouch

You don't have this problem do you, rather than faulty brake light bulbs:http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/25287-rear-light-cluster-warning-lights/?p=336638

Bit of a common issue

Already did the earth mod fella turns out my local bmw vines said they change out both side bulb holders too as there something built in that goes tits up lol I was still having offside brake out after Earth fix ,now all good

Never thought I'd spend that much money on a gear knob but always fancied one for my MINIs, and people seemed to rate them.

I've only driven a few miles since fitting, and it might be a placebo effect but the gear change feels so much smoother :D

YAY! Managed to get my INPA working. :D Cleared all the codes on the engine (all glow-plug related, some been there since before I bought the car), and the airbag from when I put the SE seat in (occupancy sensor).

Vert has a new brake caliper & fluid change. Tyres tomorrow. Decided to stick with my favourite brand & go for Conti 5`s. Still need to fix drop link & rear spring plus rocker gasket now leaking...deep joy!

Recall for airbag done on Thursday too. Given a 320d xtrac saloon loan car. Hmmm Gave it back & dont miss it! Very nice to look at with nice controls. Drive/ride so so nothing special but engine sounded like a tractor so 330`s only for me from now on as just no character or charm to it. Didnt drive it out of town though to find if it could be fun.Prefer either of my e46`s for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

330d...bodged o/s telescopic to stop it leaking & so far so good. It had new rear shocks & springs plus drop links last week.

Now living on bread n jam as foohookin broke!!!!!!

Conti 5`s now fitted & worth EVERY PENNY!!!! Transformed the bitch into a nicer car to drive all round. Cost hurt at 550 but i dont care as the car i have now is much nicer to drive!

Roll on summer........although did get the roof down this mornin.

Pics Bob ?

I've left a deposit and a list of things they need to sort out.

Should be collecting it tail end of next week.

2005 Silver grey facelift 330 sport convertible.

It's pretty much fully loaded and includes-

Exclusive red heated leather with adjustable lumbar support

Factory Sat Nav with digital TV

10 speaker stereo

Adaptive Xenons (I think they are bi-xenons)

Power fold mirrors

Bluetooth telephone prep

Here's a couple of pics from the ad

d1ca0e944624e4225c27f6f901d03578_zpsf509

735832eb8f5049cd3a585d2e7d90f74a_zpsc35c

Yeah gaz-777 that's what I am going to use mate am just checking on the process of how to do it alcohol wipe down first but not sure if give them coat of polish before put gtechinq on mate