sag2 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 It happens. The tires are fine . Tires were deflated by some idiot. Happy tht it was not slashed. Has happened before in uni times. Even got the car keyed. Still not funny though,bet you would love to catch the little gets. sive s 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sive s Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Trust me I would love too. But truthfully police would just give a slap on there wrist. This is why I like arab countries. Do something like this and you know what will happen.. sag2 and Rebel 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sag2 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Trust me I would love too. But truthfully police would just give a slap on there wrist. This is why I like arab countries. Do something like this and you know what will happen.. Shame they don't have the balls over here to let us have the same law. StuBeeDoo, Rebel, feva and 1 other 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sive s Posted August 16, 2014 Report Share Posted August 16, 2014 Totally agree. If I did something I would get it worse. Silly justice system. Rebel 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TriggerFish Posted August 17, 2014 Report Share Posted August 17, 2014 Buses and coaches. Hate them. They undertake in the bus lanes around Oxford while doing over the 20mph speed limit, only to creep along at barely 45 on the open road. Whenever there's one behind me, and the road is clear, I take massive satisfaction in going as slowly as reasonably possible to hold them up. I had a coach do it today when coming back from Bledlow with my dad - he came whizzing up behind when I was doing a little over the speed limit, so I slowed right down to the limit, crawled out of junctions and tried (and failed) to accelerate more slowly than he was doing. He clearly got cross with this, so while I was doing 30 in a residential area, he overtook me! Only to stop literally half a mile later to let people off, at which point I got past again. I really do loathe them with a passion. Chimp Choker, Shabaza, alan53 and 6 others 9 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
L4nky808 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Share Posted August 17, 2014 Buses and coaches. Hate them. They undertake in the bus lanes around Oxford while doing over the 20mph speed limit, only to creep along at barely 45 on the open road. Whenever there's one behind me, and the road is clear, I take massive satisfaction in going as slowly as reasonably possible to hold them up. I had a coach do it today when coming back from Bledlow with my dad - he came whizzing up behind when I was doing a little over the speed limit, so I slowed right down to the limit, crawled out of junctions and tried (and failed) to accelerate more slowly than he was doing. He clearly got cross with this, so while I was doing 30 in a residential area, he overtook me! Only to stop literally half a mile later to let people off, at which point I got past again. I really do loathe them with a passion. AMEN to that sive s 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sag2 Posted August 17, 2014 Report Share Posted August 17, 2014 Go to love tigerfish,makes my day with the rants,it's like reading Jeremy Clarkson books TriggerFish, Shabaza and sive s 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TriggerFish Posted August 17, 2014 Report Share Posted August 17, 2014 Glad I keep you amused I'm not really quite as miserable in real life for the record! (More intolerant) sive s and sag2 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpanneR Posted August 18, 2014 Report Share Posted August 18, 2014 Glad I keep you amused I'm not really quite as miserable in real life for the record! (More intolerant) Well that's just a lie! TriggerFish and sive s 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sonar Daddy Posted August 27, 2014 Report Share Posted August 27, 2014 :mad:dog owners who don't pick up their pets s**t on "the green" outside,lamposts are plastered in £1000 fine notices but there`s never a f**king warden about..*****..... Theiving scumf**kers who steal young boys Nintendo 3ds cases(with games) when your on holiday.....I hope you fall down the steps of your caravan and break you c**ting legs you w**kstain ...... also while were on the subject of f**king idiot parents.....look after your own f**king kids,dont let them(as young as 3!!)wander around the arcade in the evening while your in "the club" spending your tax credit getting w**kered you irresponsible c**t f**kers.... bunch of *****,the lot of em B0B, sive s, Chimp Choker and 5 others 8 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Sonar. You fooking tell them mate. What caravan park were you at. Lol www.bobsbmw.co.uk Sonar Daddy 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Holdawayt Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Two weeks ago my 330ci was written off by a bin lorry that came into my lane without checking his mirrors. I saw him again this morning, and he did the exact same thing to a different car. You'd think the idiot would've learned from his mistake first time. Pfft. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
simonlpearce Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 ALS ice bucket challenge. Would rather pick a charity i want than be guilt tripped into it by some fashionable craze! Sonar Daddy and Shabaza 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sonar Daddy Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 (edited) CHIMP.....lol,id rather not say,its a big one on the south coast....saw a really nice clubsport there aswell,anthracite wheels,lovley condition..... HOLDAWAYT......feel your pain mate,thats shocking,same thing happened to our neighbour last year!!!!! here`s another.....my quote button still not working ...have to quote posts manually which is poo Edited August 28, 2014 by Sonar Daddy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
X-Man Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 (edited) ALS ice bucket challenge. Would rather pick a charity i want than be guilt tripped into it by some fashionable craze!So don't do it then. I declined and gave money to other charideesAlso once I was nominated I got a rant from a friend who started banging on about wasting water blah, blah only 0.37% of water is drinkable blah, blah. So I included Water Aid in my donations and also posted him a sealed cup of water so that he can send it on to Africa if he wants!Edit: I didn't send it by TNT of course! Edited August 28, 2014 by X-Man Sonar Daddy, L4nky808 and sive s 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PeterH Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Got no effing paypal to resubscribe!!!! /rant over lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpanneR Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Insurance companies! wont pay out if the other vechale crashed into yours due to mechanical failure...... um WTF is the point in having insurance then may as well start my own insurance charge everyone £1 and say dont worry unless your car is damaged we will never pay out for third parties so your no claims will always be in tact! @Chimp i did the ALS but donated the money to Gastroparesis as my partner suffers from it and basically means your stomach is paralysed. Sonar Daddy 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TriggerFish Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Overtaking and traffic. Why is there never anything coming on the corners/no visibility sections of road, but as soon as you get to a straight/clear bit, a whole range of traffic appears?! Usually a lorry with queue behind it Wouldn't be an issue if the inept old people could actually drive, rather than merely operate a car. L4nky808, bungers and StuBeeDoo 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sive s Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Something which really irritates me . Is when you take your car to a garage. They put brakes on. And also by doing this they have to take the wheel and bolts off. The issue is when they put it back on the car. They always have a habit of over tightening it. So when it comes to takng the wheels off. I struggle to take the bolts. Even with me using all the force. End up having to go to a garage and asking them to make them lose. Which I have to pay to do this. Hassle and pisstake. Next time, i will ask them to hand tighten it. Rant of the week. TriggerFish 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TriggerFish Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Yes! Agreed! Jumping up and down on the standard BMW wrench usually works for me sive s 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Judge_ Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 So basically garages that don't use recommended torques, totally agree! Last year I couldn't put my winter tyres on because kwik fit put the bolts on so tight, even setting to highest torque, the wrench was clicking, grrrr sag2 and sive s 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TOOM Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 I bought extendable wrench, works like a charm. sag2 and sive s 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
X-Man Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 Tell them to do it with a bar and not the windy gun. They will moan about it but at least you'll be able to get your nuts loose Had this on my VR6. Told them not to use the gun which they then did, stripping the locking bolt! Cost them a fortune in the end for saving a few seconds! sive s 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bungers Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 ^ I've had this loads of times from my local garage, pure laziness. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chimp Choker Posted August 28, 2014 Report Share Posted August 28, 2014 My local tyre place always uses a torque wrench on wheel nuts www.bobsbmw.co.uk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...